Considering I’m trying to lose weight and yet not my taste, so preferring natural sweetness rather than refined sugar and definitely no oil … So here’s what I come up with, keeping that sweetness and tangy flavor alive and yet going nutritious… At least in my view
1 Chicken breast fillet cut in about 1 inch strips (or as you please)
Crushed red chili (1 tsp)
Honey (1/4 cup)
Oyster sauce (1/2 cup)
& Dark soy sauce (2 tbsp)
- In a pan, add oyster sauce, honey, crushed chili, and dark soy sauce with 1/2 cup water and add chicken. Let it cook until chicken pieces are tender, on full heat.
- The sauce gets thick really quick so keep stirring in order to keep it smooth.
- Once the chicken is tender, take it out and put it in a platter. Now keep cooking the sauce until really thick.
- Now add beans, carrot, and baby corn and stir fry them in the same sauce.
- That’s it. Add them to the platter & voila! Ready to be served.